This list provides a great overview of resources on the subject of workplace bullying along with strategies and coping behaviors to survive.
- Davenport, N., Schwartz, R.D., and Elliott, G.P. Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American
Workplace. Civil Society Publishing, Collins, IA, 2005.
- Futterman, S. When You Work for a Bully: Assessing Your Options & Taking Action. Croce
Publishing Group, Leonia, NJ, 2004.
- Garms, E. The Brain-Friendly Workplace: 5 Big Ideas From Neuroscience to Address
Organizational Challenges. ASTD Press, 2014.
- Kusy, M. & Holloway, E. Toxic Workplace! Managing Toxic Personalities and their Systems of
Power. Jossey-Bass (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.), San Francisco, CA, 2009.
- Namie, G. & Namie, R. The Bully at Work: What You Can Do to Stop the Hurt and Reclaim Your
Dignity on the Job. Sourcebooks, Inc., Naperville, IL, 2nd Edition, 2009.
- Namie, G. & Namie, R. The Bully-Free Workplace: Stop Jerks, Weasels, and Snakes from Killing
Your Organization. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2011.
- Rozakis, L & Rozakis, B. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Office Politics. Alpha Books, Indianapolis,
- Ryan, K.D. & Oestreich, D.K. Driving Fear Out of The Workplace. Jossey-Bass Publishers, San
- Seligman, M.E.P. Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life. Pocket Books,
New York, 1998.
- Simmons, R. Odd Girl Out: The hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls. Harcourt Books, San
Diego, CA, 2002.
- Sutton, R. The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One that Isn’t.
Warner Business Books, NY, NY, 2007.
- Watkins, M. The First 90 Days. Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2003.
- Workplace Bullying Institute: http://www.workplacebullying.org/