Innerview offers seminars and presentations on a range of topics, from team-building to career wellness. Our approach combines a practical survey of the topic with real-world examples and audience interaction:
“Dean artfully crafts his subject matter to encompass the needs of the group while also focusing on individual nuances and needs. He is unique in that he can utilize data and examples, yet he has a thoughtful, sensitive style that draws out the participant.”
—Trudy Canine, President, Pathfinders Personnel Services
Seminars & Presentation Topics
Below is a sampling of topics available to companies, schools, work centers, community groups, and other organizations:
- What Should I Do Next?: Discover how career assessment feedback can provide candidates with greater clarity and confidence in their job search.
- Managing the Careers of Your Staff. Learn effective strategies for coaching your staff to achieve their best.
- Navigating the Minefield: Bully-Proofing Your Workplace. Discover methods of avoiding “toxic” environments and how to respond.
- Career Wellness. Learn why balancing work, family, and other life elements is essential for successful careers and companies.
- Job Interview Basics: Understand how to prepare for all phases of interview preparation and make a good impression.
- Advice for the New Career Coach/Counselor: Gain insight on practical practices based on over 30 years of working with career clients.
Custom seminars. Any of these topics can be customized for your group. In addition, if there’s a topic of special relevance to your staff or organization you don’t see listed above, please contact us to discuss your requirements.