Innerview offers seminars and presentations on a range of topics, from team-building to career wellness. Our approach combines a practical survey of the topic with real-world examples and audience interaction:
“Dean artfully crafts his subject matter to encompass the needs of the group while also focusing on individual nuances and needs. He is unique in that he can utilize data and examples, yet he has a thoughtful, sensitive style that draws out the participant.”
—Trudy Canine, President, Pathfinders Personnel Services
Seminars & Presentation Topics
Below is a sampling of topics available to companies, schools, work centers, community groups, and other organizations:
- Team Building Using the MBTI. Improve team communication and problem-solving using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Managing the Careers of Your Staff. Learn effective strategies for coaching your staff to achieve their best.
- Navigating the Minefield: Bully-Proofing Your Workplace. Discover methods of avoiding “toxic” environments and how to respond.
- Career Wellness. Learn why balancing work, family, and other life elements is essential for successful careers and companies.
- Confronting Fear, Separation, and Loss. Learn strategies for recovering from job loss and other major losses you encounter in life.
- Starting Your Own Business. Go beyond popular hype to explore emotional and practical aspects of striking out on your own.
Custom seminars. Any of these topics can be customized for your group. In addition, if there’s a topic of special relevance to your staff or organization you don’t see listed above, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Innerview also works directly with organizations on a range of issues, including team dysfunction, employee assessments, and other matters. Learn about our Organizational Consulting services.